1. DATA CATEGORIESIBT Systems Srl will process your personal data such as:
Automatically collected data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the
operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation,
some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of communication protocols
of the Internet) potentially associated with identifiable users. Among the data collected
include IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users
connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation
of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting
the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code
indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the
operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user. These
data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining
statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular
functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly
related to the web browsing experience.
Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of mail
electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not
involves a request for consent and the possible completion of forms specifically
prepared involve the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the
sender/user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the service
requested. The voluntary sending, on your part, of emails to our email addresses
electronic mail do not require further information or requests for consent. The user
must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data in these
forms in order to send your request.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATAThe personal data in IBT Systems Srl's possession is collected directly from the data subject.
3. DATA CONTROLLERThe data controller IBT Systems Srl, located at Via Lomellina, 33 - 20133 Milan (MI), can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASISThe processing of your data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the management of the following purposes:
- For the handling of any user requests;
- For monitoring the proper functioning of the portal;
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATATo the extent relevant to the stated purposes of processing, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Data Processors and Data Trustees in office are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, updated with periodically.
6. DATA TRANSFER ABROADData collected are not transferred abroad.
7. RETENTION PERIODThe data collected will be retained for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of retention," Art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines stipulated in the regulations of the law. The verification of the obsolescence of the retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTThe data subject always has the right to request from the Controller access to his/her data, the rectification or erasure of the same, the restriction of the processing or the possibility to object to the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. Finally, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority in case he or she you believe an unlawful act has been generated related to the processing of your data.
9. DATA PROCESSING METHODSThe personal data provided by you, will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality which is inspired by the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computerized and on paper media as well as on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
This privacy statement is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links present on the Owner's domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.